(Must complete FREE K@E registration to view.)
Economist.com article about ACAC
What is the Atlanta Competitive Advantage Conference series?
The "big picture" strategy questions...
- Where do competitive and distinctive advantages come from, and how are they sustained?
- Why do some existing firms and new ventures consistently outperform their competitors?
- Why do some businesses succeed in the same industry environments where others fail?
- And what -- if anything -- can managers and entrepreneurs actually do about it?
The aim of this annual conference series is to improve our ability to answer these and related questions by engaging some of the world's top researchers on competitive advantage in Atlanta for 3 days every year. We expect to:
- Share cutting-edge research, ideas, and theories.
- Foster collaborative research efforts.
- Build a worldwide association and network of researchers who are dedicated to advancing the state of knowledge about competitive advantage.
ACAC 2009 will be held on May 19 to 21 (Tuesday to Thursday).
For full details about ACAC 2009, click the "Call for papers announcment" link at left.
To submit a paper, click the "Submit paper to ACAC through SSRN system" link at left. ACAC is now using the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) conference system for all submissions. To use it, you will have to create a SSRN account.